Atlanta, Georgia has tons to offer in the way of food and entertainment. Residents of Atlanta may know where all the good restaurants and lounges are, but for visitors, especially those who want to support black-owned businesses, they may need a little help locating them.
Here's our pick of the top 10 most popular black-owned lounges and clubs in Atlanta:
- Boogalou Restaurant & Lounge - is a popular Atlanta hot spot with a chic decor, comfy couches, and swings instead of bar stools. They are known for their great mojitos, and they also serve good food.
- The BQE Restaurant & Lounge - not only are they known for their southern cuisine, but the lounge is elegant and inviting for those who love the old historic Atlanta district.
- Cafe Circa - is a hip lounge that offers exotic libations, R&B music, happy hours, fine wines, and an overall great midtown experience.
- Time Restaurant and Lounge - features great drinks, excellent food, top notch service, and beautiful ambiance - decor, lighting, furniture, the whole set up
- Cirque Daiquiri Bar and Grill - if you're looking for daiquiris that will 'shut yo mouth,' this is the place to go. Daiquiris like a Pink Panther, Miami Vice, Island Breeze and Wonder Woman are enjoyed by many patrons.
- Mardi Gras Cafe' and Lounge - features live music and entertainment throughout the week, including after-work happy hours. It's a great place to meet your friends, network, and enjoy good food and drinks.
- Suite Food Lounge - offers you dinner and a comedy show, live jazz, Suite Life Fridays, Uptown Saturdays, and ending with brunch on Sundays.
- EVilla - no baggy jeans or flip flops at this upscale lounge. Dress to kill and enjoy a sophisticated night on the town with dancing and special parties. Turn it up with some good looking party animals.
- Museum Bar - offers food, drink and dance in a unique setting. It has a New York feel with beautiful interior stonewalls, gothic columns, thirty foot ceilings and three levels of entertainment space.
- Scales 925 - this happening lounge features comedy, hip-hop music, rooftop entertainment, and weekly happy hours.