International investors are taking a closer look at Africa as the continent continues to offer more and more potential for business and investing opportunities. Africa now has one of the world's fastest-growing economies with many reasons for investors to do business there.
Here are 5 reasons why investors love Africa
- Africa is becoming more and more wealthy, and more educated.
- Africa's population includes 200 million people between 15-24 which represents high potential for marketing consumer goods.
- Africa holds much potential for construction and power plant companies because the continent has a huge demand for energy, roads and water.
- Many international companies such as Nestle', Heineken and Unilever have locations in Africa so investors can invest with well-established, recognized businesses.
- South Africa and Nigeria have funds that can be traded on the New York Stock Exchange, making it easier for investors to invest there.
Africa's future looking good
To read the complete article from USA Today, visit www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2014/08/03/investing-in-africa/13420007/